Boston Acoustics GT-2125 Review

Just picked up a GT-2125! I will be using it for my mids/highs though. Probably a set of MS-62c's as well.
I haven't been able to hook up the amp to anything, but I really am impressed with it. For having a fan and 125x2 it's about the same size as the JBL GTO 752 I used to have. The only thing I don't care for is the cover plate for the wires and crossovers. Just more screws to undo, not a big deal since I usually set and forget and it helps clean up the amp's appearance.

If I can finally work up the nerve to mess with my new truck and install a system or at least do the wiring, i can finally see what the amp is capable of. I hate having equipment sitting around while I have been dealing with Ford OEM speakers.
Enjoy!

I bought a GT-2125 from Sonic Electronix a couple months ago for $109.99 and absolutely LOVE it.

I wanted to buy another one for an upcoming build, but it's either discontinued or out of stock everywhere! Anyone have any ideas on where I can find another one for a comparable price?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

neo_styles

10+ year member
AKA Pop Twidget
neo_styles
WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies