remember rated at 12v's not 14.4 like many of the new amps out there

• Tri-Mode

• Built-in X-over: hi&lo Pass

• Bass Boost +18dB

• Inputs: Line Level

• line Out

• T.H.D.: 0.01%

• Dimensions (WxHxL): 10" x 2-1/4" x 14-3/8"

, its a zed audio amp only used for 3 months then my car broke down and has been sitting int eh car for 6 months lol. Its the same exact amp as the us acoustics 4065

amp was bought brand new about 9 months ago direct from zed, theyw ere never releases as boss decided to take a chinese deal and go in another direction from back in 1999. tey are american made goodness

Price:

i can do for 90 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

rev1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
thx, have a second one also but im not around them. Im on vacation and just found family problems and have to fly to new york from miami tomorrow. My girlfriend will be going to tampa tomorrow and will be the one shipping them out but i wont have access to pictures until monday if i can get her lazy butt to do it for me. she hates my car audio lol, and the other amp is sitting in my car in the shop and she will have to stop there and take a picture.

again im going to have to ask my girl to do it so give me a little but these are pretty, I can get them if i keep bugging her monday

I have owned a number of these and still have a few tucked away for a rainy day.

According to Stephen he actually made loads of these (they were doing 1000 units a day of Boss amps) and he said he NEVER had one of these come back to hin from failure. Pre-amp section is slightly different than USX line, but output and power supply is pretty much identical. They are very nice looking and sounding little amps. I have used a lot of them for friends who want moderate powered fronts for an easy price. IMO the only thing wrong with them is the grossly inflated "rated" power and the "BOSS" name on them.

These are good for an honest 45-50W per channel, good clean A/B regulated power supply.

if you can get her to take some pics please get some pics of the crossovers and all that! i like how this amp looks! you have two of them right, are you willing to sell both?

yea willing 2 sell 2 of them for 160 shipped. I have someone saying they will give me the money but its first come first serve, I will try to get her to take pictures. I will be in front of the amps Saturday so if not i will have a bunch more sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mclerico83

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mclerico83
tampa
Start date
Participants