Bose Front Speakers keep cutting

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jxstin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello there iv got an audi tt mk2 with the bose sound system and the front door speakers started cutting first months turning the ignition on and off would fix it but now it doesnt anymore the back speakers and sub work i checked the fuse when music is playing and i take the fuse out and back in the front speakers play music for a few seconds and go off again it also sometimes works once i leave the car shut off and turn it on after a while and the next day the same thing I couldnt find any threads about it on google so decided to ask in a forum
All answers appreciated
Thanks in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The harnesses showing up for your vehicle show one or two adapter plugs. If your car has a separate CD player, then I assume that is what the 3rd...
Yeah, I really enjoy this site's members. There is so much combined knowledge and camaraderie that it is difficult to stay away. Yes, alot of us...
My vehicle also has Bose as the premium option. The same thing was said about climate control for the RX 8. A previous owner replaced the HU...
run your subwoofer amp on RCAs from your head unit. Tap the loc in the rear speakers or the wiring harness in the back of your head unit to the...

About this thread

Jxstin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jxstin
Germany
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from