Going back stock need help players

Participant count
  • Participant list

John Doe

CarAudio.com Regular
Car is a 10’ Accord Sedan.
Decided to go back stock with my car. Sold everything for the most part. Anywho, was wondering how I would get sound out the factor speakers again? I had everything installed by a “shop”. I do have a double din, removed it and checked the back and I just flat out don’t know what I’m looking for lol. Would I need to have the wires from the harness soldered together that arent connected(assuming those are for the factory speaker?).

The easy solution is to connect the wires from the harness that arent connected(assuming those are for the factory speaker?). You don't have to solder them, unless you have experience at doing that. You can use wire crimps. Can we assume that the wires you are referring to are from the vehicle specific adapter harness that attaches to your double din, and not the factory harness? You will need to know the factory wiring colors for your speaker locations. Hopefully you can get that information.
Good luck.

The easy solution is to connect the wires from the harness that arent connected(assuming those are for the factory speaker?). You don't have to solder them, unless you have experience at doing that. You can use wire crimps. Can we assume that the wires you are referring to are from the vehicle specific adapter harness that attaches to your double din, and not the factory harness? You will need to know the factory wiring colors for your speaker locations. Hopefully you can get that information.
Good luck.

Thank you good sir. I figured that may have been the case. There are a bunch of wires tucked and separated in the harness that I think may be the factory. Appreciate the response!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.