Boot up screen

Participant count
  • Participant list

TyDecker

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi everyone. New user here

i just finished installing my stereo system in my civic.  Thanks Crutchfield for the great Master sheet. Installed 5 channel amp, subs, speakers and a pioneer 501ex headunit. 

The problem is and this may be normal but the warning screen about not driving while watching pops up every time I start the car. Not the initial set up on first boot. I hit ok and all is good.  I’ll post a pic of the screen later.  Still to early to go outside. 

Is this normal ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hi Everyone, I just updated my 2012 Passat SEL from the Factory RDS to a Kenwood DMX7709s to enable CarPlay and install a backup Camera. I know...
Actually never mind, I did some research and turns out currently installed in my car is component speakers and what I was looking at is coaxial...
Hello All, I have an issue in my head unit AVH-W4500NEX, someone got the firmware update or the copy of the original, it seems there is a problem...
How old is the unit? My Pioneer died last month (manufacture date April 2021). Apparently they had component supply problems after Covid and...
No. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common issue with the Jensen Car1000. I have one that is less than a year old that gets stuck some days. I...

About this thread

TyDecker

CarAudio.com Newbie
TyDecker
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
TyDecker