boostdfoci = BAD SELLER

I received 1 box with 2 of the subs.....still waiting on the 2nd one which ...wasnt even shipped out till yesterday according to UPS...

but of course like all nutless wonders..."its not my fault..." he says...

Still pissed and still waiting

for someone who is never at fault, he seems to have the SAME problems over and over again..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

just so everyone knows, i have STILL not gotten my money back. all i had gotten was a week or 2 of the SAME excuses "usps lost it, not my fault, ill see what i can do, ill get it to you another way, they sent it to the wrong address" but then lost all contact and i still havent gotten anything.

here is the newest thread about my ordeal. sorry im not the type to cut my losses and move on... not when some scum ******* fukbag is getting my money for free.

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/showthread.php?t=263313

well I finally received all my subs......still not very happy with all the bs but I got them...well I still need to check the last box and amke sure its even a sub in it...

Did everyone get what they were promised? I think so if this still hasnt been resolved I will resolve. and to everyone saying bad things, I will make good.

Glad you have the right intentions but you're almost 3 years late... Better late than never huh?!?!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

killahbean

10+ year member
AzN Sensation
killahbean
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied