boostdfoci = BAD SELLER

killahbean
10+ year member

AzN Sensation
Houston, TX
The deal with boostdfoci was for a digital camera and the printer.....I sent him the money through paypal instantly and I was promised that he'll ship out right away. But he waited couple days and then he sent me the tracking number and shipped out. When I received the package, all I got was the digital camera. Wheres the printer? I tried to contact him right away and he told me he had shipped the printer out in a separate box. But, I still havnt received the printer as of today. It cant take that long after I received the digital camera if he shipped them both out at the same time. What the hells goin on boostdfoci? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

yea I was glad that this isnt that big of a loss, but a deals a deal and it isnt complete till I get both items that were part of the deal....

I sent 2 packages to one guy on the same day at the same place using priority 2-3 day for both packages. One package got there in 2 days, the other took 10 days. Hard to believe he would bother sending the camera, just to rip you on the printer. Boost seems like a decent guy.

I sent 2 packages to one guy on the same day at the same place using priority 2-3 day for both packages. One package got there in 2 days, the other took 10 days. Hard to believe he would bother sending the camera, just to rip you on the printer. Boost seems like a decent guy.
ummm to this day I still havnt received the printer yet man....

That is exactly what happened, the one package was shipped to the correct addy and they other the printer had the wrong label and was sent to a work related place. I got it back and had resent. I hope this resolved the problem!

Wish I had checked this out first.....

I bought 3 ED subs from him and that was a week ago.......now I cant get him to reply to my pm's just to give me an update.....................

yeah its only been a week but when It comes to lies I will call someone on it in a heartbeat....dont tell me it shipped or is shipping if you arent shipping it yet...

I have been trying to get the guy to respond to me for 4 days and he doesnt bother...

when the subs were for sale he was on all the time and quick...now that he got the money he has dissapeared..

I am going to file a payapl dispute soon because no matter how we would like to believe its just a mistake.....you cant trust anyone

I just wanted an update but I am getting nothing........it pisses me off..

Any luck yet? I havnt heard from him or anything still......

For the record , I am a firm beleiver that no matter what the excuse its not a reason to hide and avoid keeping buyers informed of the situation....

I dont know where my stuff is, apparently neither does the original poster and the seller has run off with our money...

At this point I have no sympathy and dont care what the excuse may be cause he is a coward and a punk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

killahbean

10+ year member
AzN Sensation
killahbean
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies