Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

RidinSwangaz
10+ year member

ƬɧȝĐʁɐɴʞM&
You said you shipped Saturday, Which being a holiday & a weekend, It would have left Tuesday, It's only a two day transit from here to there vise verso, I sent you $66.50, To cover shipped, We agreed, I would test fit it, If not, I'll send it back at my expense, You have shown hardly any communication, I left you voice mails, Messaged you on caco, Opened a dispute on pay-pal, If you needed $65 that dam bad, You should have taken your ass down to the loan office, Instead of stealing from people.

Just send me my money back, Or give a very good reason of why It's not here.

Here is a little more information on it guys, He DID provide a INVALID tracking number, Least he could of done I guess haha

Trade Agreement between RidinSwangaz & Boomsday - Car Audio Classifieds

Doesnt make sense, you said on caco you tried the tracking and its valid, but now you say you asked ups and its not valid?

Doesnt make sense, you said on caco you tried the tracking and its valid, but now you say you asked ups and its not valid?

no, It's VALID no doubt, They said it means it was probably a tracking number already used, Or just wrote up yet never shipped, Therefore, it's worthless. invalid, no good, not working, i probably got jacked.

This guy also offered a box for a single 10 in the "Pay it Forward" thread last week ... I almost grabbed it but he wanted $25 to ship the **** thing. I have his cell phone number on my phone still, from where he sent me pics of the box. PM me if you want it

This guy also offered a box for a single 10 in the "Pay it Forward" thread last week ... I almost grabbed it but he wanted $25 to ship the **** thing. I have his cell phone number on my phone still, from where he sent me pics of the box. PM me if you want it
I've got it thanks, I just can't stand a thief

You said you shipped Saturday, Which being a holiday & a weekend, It would have left Tuesday, It's only a two day transit from here to there vise verso, I sent you $66.50, To cover shipped, We agreed, I would test fit it, If not, I'll send it back at my expense, You have shown hardly any communication, I left you voice mails, Messaged you on caco, Opened a dispute on pay-pal, If you needed $65 that dam bad, You should have taken your ass down to the loan office, Instead of stealing from people.
Just send me my money back, Or give a very good reason of why It's not here.

Here is a little more information on it guys, He DID provide a INVALID tracking number, Least he could of done I guess haha

Trade Agreement between RidinSwangaz & Boomsday - Car Audio Classifieds
Because I dont drive the UPS truck nor work at the UPS store

You have been nothing but childish through out this whole process, threatening to file a paypal claim 9hours after you sent payment? Sending me rude a$$ texts at 3am calling at 5am?? Dude im doing your cheap a$$ a favor by letting you borrow my box just to see if it fits ask anybody else to do that I bet they will say no, I should have just told you to buy it or no deal, but im a nice guy, but next time just get the box built to fit instead of begging me to please send the box because you have no money to buy one.I still have every message and text you ever sent, so if anybody would like to read them just let me know, so you will know what kind of guy you are dealing with...I advise anybody that plan on doing any business with this guy in the future, to drop everything, dont go to work, dont have a life, drive to Oklahoma and deliver it yourself, and be there to cater to his wining and nagging like a female a$$, all i can do is give you the info given to me,...No wonder you where banned on caco for a while..

and dude dont be giving out my number, he has it Thanx

If you can NOT answer the question call from where you shipped, Get to the bottom of it so we can get this sh*t done.

I have communicated with you, but since its not the answer you want to hear you act like a d!ck about the situation, I told you I shipped the box which I did, you said UPS cant seem to find it, I already told you what the guy told me when I shipped it (since I dont communicate) it should be there Thursday or Friday, and if you look at a calendar you tell me what the date is, i no you work nights but today is just friday...Also textin and callin at 3-5am and you expect me to wake up and respond?? Hell no!!!..Im not responsible for the transit time of your package, if they loose it then of course I will file a claim and do whatever it takes to recover my box or your money, but u need to learn some patients before you start calling me a scammer and a thief, im not stunting your lil 65bux foreal
I do apologize for the calls & Calling you a scammer & What not, But listen man, As a seller, You need to find out what the problem is! Simple as that man, I honestly started getting impatient when you gave me a tracking number I have NEVER seen, I did call find out it was real, I didn't start saying you were a scammer until I seen you were ignoring me, I had sent you 3 messages on caco, You were offline, I get home go to your profile to message you again and you just logged out, So what do you expect, I felt in a bind, So I did what most people would do if they thought they were getting ripped off. I'll text you in a little bit, We can figure something out.

I do apologize for the calls & Calling you a scammer & What not, But listen man, As a seller, You need to find out what the problem is! Simple as that man, I honestly started getting impatient when you gave me a tracking number I have NEVER seen, I did call find out it was real, I didn't start saying you were a scammer until I seen you were ignoring me, I had sent you 3 messages on caco, You were offline, I get home go to your profile to message you again and you just logged out, So what do you expect, I felt in a bind, So I did what most people would do if they thought they were getting ripped off. I'll text you in a little bit, We can figure something out.

yea def text me

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Seems interesting. I think it's funny you both r newbs on both forums. I wouldnt have trusted the deal myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RidinSwangaz

10+ year member
ƬɧȝĐʁɐɴʞM&
RidinSwangaz
Texas/Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies