bad4health = Beware of this horrible seller!!!

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Like title states horrible seller... Posted below is my last PM to him which tells the whole story PM was sent today 9/18/10. Money was sent to his PP acount on 9/10/10... Future buyers beware.

Bro this is some fuc*ed up shi*!! You told me that the day the money had transfered into ur account you would ship that day which was Monday the 13th but that didn't happen cause you said you had no ride to go pick it up and ship it which kinda pissed me off but hey no deal. Then on Tuesday the 14th you said that It would be shipped no later then Thursday the 16th which I was ok with cause It would have been here by Today (Saturdaythe 18th) the day I planned on installing it. Next thing I know Thursday passes no response from you. Friday comes and goes no response from you and now on the day it is suppose to be here you tell me your debit card is messed up and ur not able to get my money out of ur bank account (I mean cmon u could have just went to ur bank and withdrew my money via a withdraw slip). Lastly your now saying you cant get my money out ur bank for at least another 3 days (cause ur new card will take that long to get to u) like stated above you could just of withdrew my money but ok u cant cause I guess ur bank only allows u to get ur money out if u have a debit card. So now I have mbrooky coming to my house today to help finish my install. So not only did u fuc* up my whole idea of getting my install done Today you fuc*ed mbrooky over by having me waste his time. Now I have no battery to finish my install with plus I cant even get my money back for another 3 days so I could go buy one from someone else that has there shi* together. I am not trying to be a prick or anything but fuc* dont say you can do something when your not sure you can do it. Plz just refund my money via PP ASAP. PayPal account name is **********@yahoo.com. I will wait 3 days from today 9/18/10 for you to refund my money after that I will be forced to file a PP claim and call my CC company and dispute the charges. Again just to be clear refund my money back to my PP account under name ***********@yahoo.com. Thx for your time

Last I heard from him was this morning which was just a paragraph of made up of shi* to try and come up with some excuse.. No money as he is saying its gonna take 3 days to get my money out his bank. So I am giving him 3 days from today to refund money.

1mtx1 - I have no issue with that but I dont believe him. What bank do u know that want let u withdraw your money out unless you have a debit card??? Plz I go in my back all the time to deposit my money and withdraw and not one time have they said I need a debit card to get my money from them.

damn sorry this didn't work out bro...seems like you've been through hell trying to get your system up and running...from 2 damaged boxes and a damaged battery and now this ********...wow...does it ever end //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

i think i have a spare batt you can use for temp till you get one. i'm about to replace my rear shocks on my blazer, the stock ones didn't hold up to 50+ pound subs and heavy ass mdf box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif i'll hit you up later so we can do what we can on the install

If you end up needing another battery, I have a UPS12-350MR for sale... I am not going to "give it away" but at least you know I am not going to rip you off. $100 plus shipping, resting voltage is 12.8v, it is a few months old, still under warranty and UPS is like 1/2 mile away from me now so no excuse for me to not get it out! LOL

it is sat so it might take him a few days. wait to monday.
Fuq that...he said he would ship it monday...it's been more than a few days already.....this dumbass shouldn't be selling stuff on here if he doesn't have the money or transportation to ship it.

1mtx1 - I have no issue with that but I dont believe him. What bank do u know that want let u withdraw your money out unless you have a debit card??? Plz I go in my back all the time to deposit my money and withdraw and not one time have they said I need a debit card to get my money from them.
i understand, the bank i use i dont even have to put my acc number on my slips, main reason cuz i forget it all the time. sounds kinda weird just see what happens. this is the main reason why i bought my subs new and everything eles. some times its not worth the headache to save a few bucks.

If you end up needing another battery, I have a UPS12-350MR for sale... I am not going to "give it away" but at least you know I am not going to rip you off. $100 plus shipping, resting voltage is 12.8v, it is a few months old, still under warranty and UPS is like 1/2 mile away from me now so no excuse for me to not get it out! LOL
good batts...i'm using 2 in my setup....i'll have to hit you up soon, i know you have a couple of these lying around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

batt sent. so change this **** please. i have a netspent account look it up ill wait........ the bank is in like washington and im in north carolina so how could i withdraw?? and i showed him proof of what happened like i will post on here in like 5 mins so yea. and dont people usually get like 20 day b4 some ish like this happens?? im not a scammer just a guy down on his luck right now. tracking was sent 2day an the batt will get there saturday

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies