Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

Ah...& again...Lack of communication, Was supposed to contact me via pm, or text, whichever after calling the ups store. And still nothing.
It's one day late, man. Sometimes shipping takes longer than it should. Chill the fuck out...

give it to monday then wait to tuesday. by tuesday there should b some info such as the package was lost etc. im done buying on here or lesss its one of my bi tch's i talk with each day. misfit is one of them

It's one day late, man. Sometimes shipping takes longer than it should. Chill the fuck out...
What you people are NOT getting is the tracking number is k164 *** 2722 and is a VALID tracking number...It is a tracking through their same dame pickup, Which means it's coming from a store, Like a Ace Hardware or something, You can ONLY CALL to track this, & Each time I ask, VALID but no information on it which means NEVER SHIPPED

What you people are NOT getting is the tracking number is k164 *** 2722 and is a VALID tracking number...It is a tracking through their same dame pickup, Which means it's coming from a store, Like a Ace Hardware or something, You can ONLY CALL to track this, & Each time I ask, VALID but no information on it which means NEVER SHIPPED
And what you're not getting is the seller might be too busy to jump through hoops to figure this out. Maybe the person that was supposed to handle the tracking info at the UPS store ****ed something up. Either way, it's only one day late and you're acting like it's the end of the world. There's not much anyone can do about it in the middle of the night.

Wait until AT LEAST tuesday to start bitching. If the box doesn't show within a week or so, you probably got scammed. Welcome to the wonderful world of buying used **** for dirt cheap. It happens to all of us at least once.

And what you're not getting is the seller might be too busy to jump through hoops to figure this out. Maybe the person that was supposed to handle the tracking info at the UPS store ****ed something up. Either way, it's only one day late and you're acting like it's the end of the world. There's not much anyone can do about it in the middle of the night.
Wait until AT LEAST tuesday to start bitching. If the box doesn't show within a week or so, you probably got scammed. Welcome to the wonderful world of buying used **** for dirt cheap. It happens to all of us at least once.
Jesus christ its like talking to a 6 year old

Jesus christ its like talking to a 6 year old
bro your not geting it, we ALL UNDERSTAND U WANT YOUR BOX. there is a chance u might not get it. no need to get all butt hurt if some one comes on here and trys to make u feel better about whats goin on. will it make u feel better if we all tell u your not gona get your box nor your money back. ***** to b u i guess lol. grow up and oh yea I DONT CARE WHAT HOURS U WORK DO NOT TEXT /CALL SOME ONE AT 5 FU CKIN AM. ITS WRONG AND YOUR A D-BAG FOR IT.

Man, you really have some nerve.... Talking to somebody that is probably twice as smart as you and telling them that they have the communication skills of a 6 year old.... All they are saying is give it time... It doesn't matter what you say, even with Ebay, you can't open a claim unless the package is more than I think five business days late.... Just calm down and if you get this worked up over stuff like this, don't frequent this website....

WTF. And Op, sometimes UPS tracking numbers do not update. i've had tracking that said billing info received after I received my package. So chill out, if you weren't acting like a dick nobody would be on your case.

As I said before... OP is dick and will probably not find anyone to do business with him on this site again.
Because someone does not know how to communicate? Of course I am going to to be a d!ck about it just like if I don't have an answer tonight, My dispute will become a claim, He posted on here "yeah def text me" I did, Got nothing, PMd him told him to let me know something later that evening I even posted it, Still nothing, If you can't communicate with a buyer, Don't do business with them, Had I got an answer each time I asked a question instead of ignored, Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. And every time he had messaged me back about something it was usually the next day, Or he was online just ignored the message

Because someone does not know how to communicate? Of course I am going to to be a d!ck about it just like if I don't have an answer tonight, My dispute will become a claim, He posted on here "yeah def text me" I did, Got nothing, PMd him told him to let me know something later that evening I even posted it, Still nothing, If you can't communicate with a buyer, Don't do business with them, Had I got an answer each time I asked a question instead of ignored, Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. And every time he had messaged me back about something it was usually the next day, Or he was online just ignored the message
Would you kindly shut the fuck up, and wait till tuesday to continue bitching?

Boomsday text me, Said it will be here monday, Apparently the label got torn off, I will leave the dispute open until it arrives but will not claim unless I HAVE too, New tracking will be provided later today when he can get it to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RidinSwangaz

10+ year member
ƬɧȝĐʁɐɴʞM&
RidinSwangaz
Texas/Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies