Bmw f11 audio, start from scratch

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dawidowas

London
Hi, start my audio system from scratch, KICKER S15 L7 with alpina mrp-2000 amp. Hifonic 4x175 amp for speakers, 2 channels for underseat sub, 2 chanels for mids and tweeters. one audio seller recomend my gladen bmw one speakers set. They are plug and play 2 tweeters, 2 mid's, 2 underseat subs. I received all I need to start. I ready to install the amplifier for speakers but when I look at the mids speakers magnets they looks so small and I start to wondering why I need amp for them and why he recomend my them if he knows to I want to amplify them. And those speakers are designed for plug straight to head unit as they "plug&play"

Or I don't know something ???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.