Bluetooth only head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Elliot Vogt

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey all I am looking for a Bluetooth only head unit that I can install somewhere under a seat or something that has more than two channels as that seems to be all that I am able to find. The whole reason I am not just replacing the head unit in my truck is because it's the original 85 Nissan head unit and I like the way it looks so I would rather not mess with it. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Hey all I am looking for a Bluetooth only head unit that I can install somewhere under a seat or something that has more than two channels as that seems to be all that I am able to find. The whole reason I am not just replacing the head unit in my truck is because it's the original 85 Nissan head unit and I like the way it looks so I would rather not mess with it. Does anyone know where I can get one?
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. There are also inline antenna units that hijack a radio station.
Screenshot_20220301-171513.png

You can also just use a BT dongle straight in the amplifier.
Screenshot_20240407-232357.png

There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere.
This is the marine unit.
Screenshot_20240407-232817.png

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...