Blown Mids; Replacement Suggestions

the 8s have less sensitivity than the 6.5s for the neos along with being stamped over cast aluminium, 8s have 1.5 inch coil vs the 2 inch coil for the 6.5s, overall specs is not good compared to the 6.5s so i would not recommend the 8 inch version. There's a reason why the 8s are 30 dollars cheaper than the 6.5s Idk what the fk they were smoking...
How do the 6.5's do in a door? Seems to be right on the line of working well without an actual enclosure.
Will probably crossed at around 70-80 hertz.

not really. i pretty much got what i wanted from the ones you sold me and the ones i have but i'm like you. i'm always open to new ideas.
Yep, it never ends. I just love hearing the tone from different drivers and seeing what they have to offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.