blow through

You guys rememember that Silver fullsize Silverardo I think it was, done by someplace like Superior Sounds, it had like 8 12" RE XXXs in the bed and like 10 or so Planet Audio amps... The whole truck flexed...

Tonneau cover and a properly installed boot seem to work well for every one i have every installed.
had a proper boot and tonneau cover but the seal on the boot started leaking from the pressure. is all i can assume. truck was a daily driver and after one year started having problem with water but this isnt just a road truck it sees off road too.

You guys rememember that Silver fullsize Silverardo I think it was, done by someplace like Superior Sounds, it had like 8 12" RE XXXs in the bed and like 10 or so Planet Audio amps... The whole truck flexed...
Yea, that shit was insane

The box wouldn't have to have the height to accommodate the sub diameter throughout the enclosure's entire length. The box could be 15" tall (more like 20) just at the front of the box where the subs are, then steps down to a lower height where it extends back to the rear of the bed. Pretty simple really. But I think Id rather just have a 'normal' box pushed up agaisnt the front of my bed... unless I had a dirtbike or something I guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.