Blew a tweet replacements?

Makes your voltage more constant so instead of seeing 14.8 one sec and 11.8 the next it will discharge some to keep it up so you don't get ups and downs in your voltage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i get that. Iv not seen 14v+ ever in this car. Rests at 12v. Idles at 12.4v And 13.5 when my foots in it... like 2500rpm.. and dips to 11.3v when music is up..i got 2 new group 78 800cca battery and a new 90amp alt.big 3. Never saw 14v

i think i got a lame alt

Could be ? Depends on voltage regulator cut off point , most are at 14.2 and most ho alts are at 14.8 and some even higher.

Like I said I am not even going to pretend I sq ears lol ! I do know what I like and dont like and I love the sound of these man. I honestly its one of the single best improvements I have made (that and adding the 4 banks of caps) and it wasnt even an expensive one - even counting the set I ruined ha ha ! I am very pleased !
yeah man i'm surprised at the performance for the price its ridiculous. All the expensive tweeters i've tried dont even come close to matching up, i'm a tweeterholic lol. Only ones that beat it are from expensive hertz, focal, arc audio and gladden higher end sets in terms of pure SQ,

but for loudness +sq, the CT2s are hard to beat.

Can you stop be strung out. Or do they have to be wired in a block configuration. Like a six pack
da097b561190697de55f693d89687f2a.jpg
you mean can they be arranged like this ? Sure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.