Blew a tweet replacements?

[quote name='ChaseinBass']I freakin love em so far out driving around now. What a big difference they make ! Great recommendation thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

gotta love that german silk! hahaha.

@ronin1717 if you were still interested on how these tweets performed, already better than CDT on his end and better than my63bug's diamond hex tweets.

cheap diamond in the rough IMO. the SQ guys on diyma love these too.

They're sitting at the house waiting, its vacation week for me...so ill have that sweet goodness awaiting....hope my impressions match the others...not a fan of sharp sounding tweets

vegas baby

They're sitting at the house waiting, its vacation week for me...so ill have that sweet goodness awaiting....hope my impressions match the others...not a fan of sharp sounding tweets
vegas baby
I'm not a fan of high sibilance tweeters either depending on the head unit, you'll definitely need to EQ down 5khz to 8khz range with pioneer head units, at higher volumes its a tad much for me but after EQ'ing down its perfect, thats On Axis, if its on dash firing at the windshield then thats going to be different with all the reflections.

i noticed with kenwood and alpine head units you dont need to tame them as much.

A little EQ bump in the 12khz range really brings them to life as well.

have fun at vegas!!

vegas baby
There really not harsh or sharp sounding to me at all, but I am not much of an SQ guy. To bad you ordered a set already I would have sold you the extra set they sent me.

There really not harsh or sharp sounding to me at all, but I am not much of an SQ guy. To bad you ordered a set already I would have sold you the extra set they sent me.
Yeah to most people they are fine. I just have an extremely sensitive ear to sibilance more than others much much more. Any ssss or shhh sounds that go overboard just tears through my ears. Nothing a slight eq cant fix

Yeah to most people they are fine. I just have an extremely sensitive ear to sibilance more than others much much more. Any ssss or shhh sounds that go overboard just tears through my ears. Nothing a slight eq cant fix

Like I said I am not even going to pretend I sq ears lol ! I do know what I like and dont like and I love the sound of these man. I honestly its one of the single best improvements I have made (that and adding the 4 banks of caps) and it wasnt even an expensive one - even counting the set I ruined ha ha ! I am very pleased !

Like I said I am not even going to pretend I sq ears lol ! I do know what I like and dont like and I love the sound of these man. I honestly its one of the single best improvements I have made (that and adding the 4 banks of caps) and it wasnt even an expensive one - even counting the set I ruined ha ha ! I am very pleased !
I agree. New placement and active.... in a different league now.. still lpts of tunning to do... so 1 bank of caps is 6 Maxwell's? My next step

I agree. New placement and active.... in a different league now.. still lpts of tunning to do... so 1 bank of caps is 6 Maxwell's? My next step
Ya 6 will give you 16.2 v and I think you will be happy with one or two banks.

You understand these don't make voltage ? They store voltage and charge and release very very quickly but you still have to be able to charge them back up i.e. Alts so I think you will still need your second alt installed . It's more of a fix for the lag between your alts and battery's slow ability to charge. If that makes sense ? They are a mini reservoir to fill the slack and are only put out that for a short time then they need to charge back up , it's just that they do so very quickly and way faster than battery's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes your voltage more constant so instead of seeing 14.8 one sec and 11.8 the next it will discharge some to keep it up so you don't get ups and downs in your voltage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.