Blew a tweet replacements?

So i. Gueess i blew a tweet from my hex components. Any. Suggestions on a replacement for an active system?
Certainly. One example is a 1" silk pair, CDT Audio TW-26, that I sold to a guy who is running them active in his 09 Sentra. John said "Angled bracket and tweeters ability to swivel within the bracket make for suiting any application needed. What a great design by CDT." The mids are TM65 mkII by Stereo Integrity. Crossover is at 2900 Hz.

Need I continue with more options?

[quote name='Jeffdachef']I only need one pair to keep up with four 18s and at lower volumes the SQ is great. handles 2x rated easy. German silk tweets FTW.[/QUOTE]

I am going too order a set now and since I have about half of what you do They should work out nice. And free shipping too ! got the last set I think. Sorry @My63bug lol !

massive ct 2, beats out tweets costing 3 to 4x as much.
These?

XjBqB

yeah The EQ curve I like for them usually is 5-8k a little bit lowered, 12.5k raised a good bit and have them on axis firing directly at you. They come with tweeter pods so you can install literally anywhere in your cabin. Use double sided tape and play with all the positioning.

[quote name='ChaseinBass']I am going too order a set now and since I have about half of what you do They should work out nice. And free shipping too ! got the last set I think. Sorry @My63bug lol ![/QUOTE]

yeah they should be a good bit louder than the cdt hd-2s which are only 86 db sensitivity vs 92 with the ct2s. I had the CDT ES-02 and the massive utterly completely destroyed that hands down in every category.

yeah they should be a good bit louder than the cdt hd-2s which are only 86 db sensitivity vs 92 with the ct2s. I had the CDT ES-02 and the massive utterly completely destroyed that hands down in every category.
Good to hear! I was going to ask if you had any experience with the cdts I have. They have been great for a beginner first time active set up and I could never blow them up even when I knew less than I do now lol ! I really never thought they got that loud?

Good to hear! I was going to ask if you had any experience with the cdts I have. They have been great for a beginner first time active set up and I could never blow them up even when I knew less than I do now lol ! I really never thought they got that loud?
yeah with cdt you just keep dumping power hoping for something more output but just end up disappointed lol. Kinda hated how i got baited into that cdt hype a few years back when every other setup i've had sounded way better and costed a lot less and overall way louder as well thanks to the magic of the 80 prs. Too bad that magic just never worked with cdt no matter how many hours and configurations i put in for them.

yeah with cdt you just keep dumping power hoping for something more but just end up disappointed lol. Kinda hated how i got baited into that cdt hype a few years back when every other setup i've had sounded way better and costed a lot less and overall way louder as well thanks to the magic of the 80 prs.
Remember what the mounting hole dia was ? Prob have to redo A pillars again anyways - I scratched them up some with the alarm upgrade. Will they do ok on the PPI 900.4 for now ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.