Blew 2 L7s within a hour

Agreed, i was that way at one time lol.... I dont do it now unless i have a scope to use. Do you work on all amps?
Yes I will work on all types of amplifiers. Why, do you have something in need of repair ?

I'm actually looking to purchase a few blown amplifiers to work on....... They must be a decent size and make

Well I seriously think the subs were on the way out anyway I sold the second lair purchased a set of champion series pros and have been running them all day I did take the advice to remove the bass knob tho and control the bass from my H/U until I wire my EQ in

That Autotek amp you have is probably not even getting you 1500 rms... Just an fyi. Leave the boost and loudness off, and bass on the eq flat, on your deck as well.

That Autotek amp you have is probably not even getting you 1500 rms... Just an fyi. Leave the boost and loudness off, and bass on the eq flat, on your deck as well.
Yea that's pretty much how it is I gave **** near any sub settings at 0 not taking a chance in ruining these subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.