Blazer Build

pressnic38
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im looking to upgrade my stereo. I already have two junk subs and junk amp. I have two junk kenwood speakers and pioneers in the back running of my hu. Im looking at getting one twelve. kinda thinking dd,fi, re something crisp sounding. i want to build a better box i want everything to look clean. and with the door speakers i cant decide if i want components or not i will get another amp for speaker and something for subs. This will be a slow build. if anyone has any ideas or pictures of their blazers post the pics thanx

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search.gif.e79a63b2b580b39b282dff402646b704.gif . . . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif

why not do a couple of 8's then or even 1 8 which im currently running sounds good and hits pretty hard for what it is if you do that get a 1508 they can handle some crazy power for an 8

Heres what im thinking.. My dads friend has an eclipse and he had a bass tube like thing in it had two of them was running to eclipse subs. switched to one with a w7. I think i am going to take the other one paint it to match my truck and put a sub in it. pretty sure its for a twelve. its about 3 feet long. so what would be a good sub and amp set up for this?

Why would you use a bass tube with all the room in a blazer? I have an 01 and i have plans to do 4 10s or 2 15s....so much potential man.

Edit....just seen you want one 12....btl? there are many subs out there that are great...just whats your preference. as above mentioned the 1508 is a great option as well...if i had the cash i would do 4 lol.

I am working out a deal with a guy for this sub box and his twelve inch eclipse titanium sub. He is also going to spray it the same color as my car. The second thing i wanted to do was put components in my car i was thinking of cutting out the casset player area making a panel and puting two in there and then in all the doors. The third thing i cannot figure out is how to get my ipod to show on the screen of a jensen uv9

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.