Bit by the bass bug but need to stay practical

Thanks for all the info guys I may have something in the works. I will keep you posted.

And btw absolutely no hate on Skar I am actually very happy with the sound and volume of it for the money it is a monster I just know I am on the edge of wanting more.

Buy a toolbox for the bed of your truck. Build a box for a couple 12s and drop it in with the speakers facing the cabin of the truck. Cut a big rectangle hole the size of the speaker box in the tool box. Then cut the same size hole in the back of your truck bed and the back of the cab of the truck. Then seal the holes off with some thick flex able rubber. Problem solved //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Buy a toolbox for the bed of your truck. Build a box for a couple 12s and drop it in with the speakers facing the cabin of the truck. Cut a big rectangle hole the size of the speaker box in the tool box. Then cut the same size hole in the back of your truck bed and the back of the cab of the truck. Then seal the holes off with some thick flex able rubber. Problem solved //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If I was young again and I didnt actually use my truck as a truck maybe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.