Big Three?

considering that the search here *****... it doesnt recognize short terms (such as "big" or "3")...

I'll give You a hint.

Search for "underhood, under the hood, alt power wire, batt ground, alt ground"

Get it...?

I did search. I also asked in other peoples posts but nobody replied. The stuff in the search is so vague nobody can figure it out. Now maybe they can.

considering that the search here *****... it doesnt recognize short terms (such as "big" or "3")...
I'll give You a hint.

Search for "underhood, under the hood, alt power wire, batt ground, alt ground"

Get it...?
type 3** and the search will work

or it would just make sense and that wouldn't work well in this forum

That's not what this place is for.... this place is like an internet training ground, where all the n00bs come and get educated on how **** should work, they'll either graduate to another forum, give up like a ***** and leave (maybe even creating a thread about it.), or they'll consistantly fail and never leave.

Either way, it's a clusterfuck and I love it.

That's not what this place is for.... this place is like an internet training ground, where all the n00bs come and get educated on how **** should work, they'll either graduate to another forum, give up like a ***** and leave (maybe even creating a thread about it.), or they'll consistantly fail and never leave.
Either way, it's a clusterfuck and I love it.
Truer words have never been posted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.