big three pics II (BIG)

loom is your friend.
Ditto...

depending on how the thick the jacket on your 1/0 is, the 1" loom from HD might be a pretty good fit (for 2.50 its hard to go wrong)... you can either electrical tape it or wire tie it...

oops, i meant the ring terminals are from home depot.

the battery terminals are from ebay. i can ge a link if you can't find them.

i'll look into getting some loom. i had it on my other wiring, but don't have any sitting around that'll fit on the 1/0.

Fuses are not in case something draws too much current... They are there in case of a short.
And the way you said ''I don't see a point'' tells me that you were trying to be a smarty pants //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Actually, thats wrong. Fuses are put in place in case there is too much current draw for that size wire to handle. In the case of a short, there is so much current being drawn that it would cause a lot of other problems, easily melting the wire being a possibility, and fire/damage could easily result.

Actually, thats wrong. Fuses are put in place in case there is too much current draw for that size wire to handle. In the case of a short, there is so much current being drawn that it would cause a lot of other problems, easily melting the wire being a possibility, and fire/damage could easily result.
No.

Guess what a SHORT is... TOO MUCH CURRENT!

WHATAYAFUKINGKNOW!

So, it's for a short AS WELL. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

If you have an amplifier that pulls, say, 200A; and you decide to put 8 guage wiring on it knowing that the wire will not handle the power, and fuse it just in case too much current is pulled through the wire (KNOWING your equipment requires more current than it can handle) then you are an idiot.

You need to get wiring that is adequate enough to handle the power that your amplfier(s) need to run properly, if you dont then you knowingly put yourself at risk of burning a wire...

There is no reason the amplifier would suddently draw a massive amount of power, unless of course there is a short some where //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

maybe not the cleaniest nicest big 3 people have seen here, personally i think it's not too shabby, looks organized at least.....some split loom and ur good to go man.....

.........better looking than mine lol........mines's hanious looking, but it gets the job done lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.