Big Scott - paid for hu but no response

hello, guys....

wow, i need to stop selling..

i must have bad luck.

yes it did go out when i said. it was returned yesterday. in a plastic bag. my label came off. the bar code was still on so they checked in computer and found my info as i paid by cc.

anyway, i have been in the hospital. because of my problems i have a bad foot. it has big sores and its black and blue. it would not stop hurting to i went in. they did some test to see whats going on.

i may loose it....

im sorry, i did not see any pm or i would have got back with you.

as on here, when i get a pm i return it, im not like that.

i just got out tonight.

ill send it again, this time post office said they will sent it priority as it was there fault ....

but....

i want to test it tomorrow just to make sure all is good.

if i sell / say you will get it............

you will.

i have no interest in cheating anybody. as i would not want to get screwed....

and yes, my truck was down last week, some electrical problems, so i use my mother's car. as i live with here as i cant afford living by my self.

if thats ok, please post on here, as for some reason, if you did send me pm's i did not get a notice as i normally do.

sorry op, i really am...

and no i dont have a phone i can get online, i have a goverment issued phone because im disabled, its cheep.

so the plan is...

power it up, if alls good then ill send it out tomorrow or nest day the latest.

sorry for bad spelling.... not thinking right..

Hey man I hope youre doing alright

hello, guys....

i must have bad luck.

yes it did go out when i said. it was returned yesterday. in a plastic bag. my label came off. the bar code was still on so they checked in computer and found my info as i paid by cc.

anyway, i have been in the hospital. because of my problems i have a bad foot. it has big sores and its black and blue. it would not stop hurting to i went in. they did some test to see whats going on.

i may loose it....

i just got out tonight.

ill send it again, this time post office said they will sent it priority as it was there fault ....

but....

you will.

and yes, my truck was down last week, some electrical problems, so i use my mother's car. as i live with here as i cant afford living by my self.

if thats ok, please post on here, as for some reason, if you did send me pm's i did not get a notice as i normally do.

sorry op, i really am...

and no i dont have a phone i can get online, i have a goverment issued phone because im disabled, its cheep.

so the plan is...

hello, guys....

i must have bad luck.

i may loose it....

i just got out tonight.

but....

you will.

sorry op, i really am...

so the plan is...

Glad to know its not life threatening.

I know your not a bad guy, i hope everything goes well for you and hope this get resolved.. I have no problem buying from you future wise.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Glad this got resolved. Hope the OP will be happy with his purchase and Scott gets to getting better! Stay tough amigo!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

wow............................................

im not sure what to say...

i did not realized i had this many friends...

no gay stuff, but i love you guys....

ok...

i was called into the hospital this morning to get a few more test done, and just got back. im beat..

had some x-rays and mri with die .

the docs are saying there about 80% sure im going to loose my right foot.

will not know for sure for about a week.

ok back to the h/u ..

im going to hook it up tonight to make sure all is good. because when it came back one of the box flaps was open. nothing was falling out but.....

ill fell better if i test so im not wasting your time and mine.

if for some reason its not good, ill paypal you back, but i dont see why it would be....

im TRULY SORRY OP .........

and im going to stop selling or trading for now. until i get things figured out.

to everybody ................

THANKS.

wow............................................
im not sure what to say...

i did not realized i had this many friends...

no gay stuff, but i love you guys....

ok...

i was called into the hospital this morning to get a few more test done, and just got back. im beat..

had some x-rays and mri with die .

the docs are saying there about 80% sure im going to loose my right foot.

will not know for sure for about a week.

ok back to the h/u ..

im going to hook it up tonight to make sure all is good. because when it came back one of the box flaps was open. nothing was falling out but.....

ill fell better if i test so im not wasting your time and mine.

if for some reason its not good, ill paypal you back, but i dont see why it would be....

im TRULY SORRY OP .........

and im going to stop selling or trading for now. until i get things figured out.

to everybody ................

THANKS.
You are more than welcome dude. If you want to shoot the schit, feel free to shoot a pm, yahear?

Its good to hear that this is getting resolved, and both are working together on it..Best to both man..Im sorry to hear about your medical issues Scott...I have a few myself and can understand how issues can arise at any moment without notice..take care of yourself and keep your spirits man.

Update on the hu? Did you test it and send it Fri night?

I'm not wanting to ask on this thread so as to avoid more of this being public but apparently you don't get my messages through the system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Godzilla311

Godzilla311
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date