Big Scott - paid for hu but no response

Wasnt he from the kkkland //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
who ? bigscott ? he is in Maryland.

Nope. And still no response here or through pm. Going to file a PayPal dispute I guess.... Seems a waste as it wasn't even much money. If you're gonna jack someone you would think a person would go big.

Never know something could have happen to him.. I cant say anything negative as this guy isnt that way..

Godzilla311 do what you gotta do.. Its your money, but if for any reason he does pop up you could always send the money back

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

He has severe crohns disease and was given the prognosis of about year and a half left to live. I'm hoping he's ok, and its just some sort of mix up. He seemed like a cool dude. As someone with crohns I know how things can pop off out of nowhere. It can get bad, fast. With his severity it can get very bad very fast. Hope it all gets resolved OP

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Give it time. Paypal has a 30 day time period to make a claim. No need to rush. Im sure a man of his presence on this forum would not want to hinder his reputation, and that is exactly what this thread is accomplishing.
Nobody is smearing his name.

No offense, I'm not trying to smear anyone's name--I don't know people here or care who's who. If illness was the cause id understand. However, he said it WAS shipped out nearly 15 days ago now. He was then online posting for 5 or 6 days without responding to pms. I posted here not out of impatience, but so that he might see it if for some reason he wasn't seeing pms as I saw him online at the time. I filed a dispute for record as I haven't received the item that was said to have already been shipped (USPS claims 3 days, not ~ 15+). I did not file a chargeback or anything as if he ships ill be willing to say the dispute is resolved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Godzilla311

Godzilla311
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date