Big Scott - paid for hu but no response

imo....no excuses w/o communication whatsoever. Less than 5 mins for a text, email, fax, phone call, a pigeon w/ a note strapped to it's leg, something.

He seems like a legiimate guy. I'm not trying to be a d!ck but I see this way too often on forums.

Agree. It would be different if he wasn't logging on everyday. But to just completely ignore a transaction between a member regarding Money is not acceptable at all.

If something is going on just tell the truth, if he lost the tracking info just say so.

Here's a new rule:

If you agree to sell or buy something, and as a seller you have troubles shipping out items while the buyer is patiently waiting, and you always run into trouble, personal life, problems at home, etc, then don't bother selling if these kinds of problems are gonna interfere with transactions on here. Last thing people need to do is #1 worry, and #2 wondering if they got ripped off or not.

Here's a new rule:
If you agree to sell or buy something, and as a seller you have troubles shipping out items while the buyer is patiently waiting, and you always run into trouble, personal life, problems at home, etc, then don't bother selling if these kinds of problems are gonna interfere with transactions on here. Last thing people need to do is #1 worry, and #2 wondering if they got ripped off or not.

I agree. The sellers personal life has nothing to do with why the buyer should wait. Less this was discussed before transaction was agreed upon.

I'm very surprised...

Here's a new rule:
^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Godzilla311

Godzilla311
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views