**WHO KNOWS THIS DUDE? member on here pics inside**

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
So supposed to do a trade with this dude from FB says he is Zeuslicious on the forums. He was supposed to ship this week and I was waiting for a tracking number before I shipped. He wants us both to ship on monday but I asked for him to tag a few ppl to vouch for him but he kept kind of ignoring that. So pretty much maybe he didnt understand or maybe he didnt read it but I just want to make sure he is legit. This is a pic of his FB page

hes legit. slow as mentioned at times. he bought an item from me and forgot to give me his address for 6 months lol. I waited as I knew he knew

Thank you guys a ton!!! And yes we are trading motors so that makes sense. I really appreciate you guys clearing that up. I will be shipping out momday

Zeus is a so cal top notch motor builder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

His work is all over the site!!

But make sure its really him and not someone trying to pretend its him

He's well known here and caco. I've seen a few worried threads also on caco but managed to come thru.

Not sure if he's having personal issues or what but hrs def not out there to screw people over.

I'm waiting on a shipment from him, too. People just get busy. I haven't been able to ship my gear out either, and I've been trying. Staying in touch is important, though.

I can't vouch for him, but his work is gorgeous. Sometimes I like to window shop over at CACO and his stuff is up there a lot. I think he posted a batch of classified ads here last week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies