• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
    Participant list
U

Unregistered

If a set of componets is biamp capable, and is advertised as having an impedence of 4ohms, is this for each amplifier input or for both inputs combined?

For example, if I have a set of MB Quart 3-way components that is biamp capable and has an impedence of 4 ohms and I want to run it with one amp instead of 2, would my amp get 2ohm impedence instead of 4ohm since wiring 2 speakers in parallel reduces the impedence by half, or does this not apply to biamp capable crossovers?

Thanks,

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.