Beware of overclock

Im calling bullshit on Overclock. I emailed Crescendo myself and according to them the 3KWP weights 25lbs shipped from them.

Im calling bullshit on Overclock. I emailed Crescendo myself and according to them the 3KWP weights 25lbs shipped from them.
The weight of the paver stone should not be anywhere near 50lbs either, though. The X-rays overclock claims he is getting, or lack of, will likely end up being the deciding factor here for me.

hey man, you can clearly see in buddylee's video that it weights 11.425 KG, i even have it handwritten by the canada post girl on my bill

WSuPYLi.png

Pavers typically weigh between 8 and 10 lbs

Buddy or USPS should have put 2 pavers in there, it would have been more believable, but buddy wont take a pic of the the box with the paver in it so we wont know

hey man, you can clearly see in buddylee's video that it weights 11.425 KG, i even have it handwritten by the canada post girl on my bill
WSuPYLi.png
Interesting. Sounds like Buddy Lee may be up a creek. Sounds like Overclocks package weighs in at what it should have.

WSuPYLi.png
Okay...Soooo I feel like a real jack-***. This WHOLE TIME I thought the 53.53 was the shipping weight in lbs. I never even thought for a second to check the kilos!? smh.... That's also why I wasn't even replying to the questions pertaining to the weight,.. I just figured it was ridiculous because there was no way the brick weighed 50lbs!? But 11.425kg is a whole different story... The brick may very well weigh that much? Idk? I guess I have to go put it on a scale. But still this WHOLE TIME I've been calling BS on everything you've said just because I swore that either way, BRICK or AMP, neither one weighed 50+lbs! So like, this whole time I've not even given you the benefit of the doubt because of something I was wrong about from the very beginning. For THAT, Max, I apologize. I still need to take the brick and box and stuffing to the post office to get an official weight before I say that I totally believe you, but as of right at this moment, I do feel like an imbecile. And look, if it turns out that you did ship it, I'm probably going to end up having to file a report with the IC3 or the FBI in order to recoup my funds and get to the bottom of this. Because I'm sure if ANYONE can get the xrays, and whatever weight logs along the way the postal service may save, it would be them. What ***** is, I feel like even with the reach that they have, there's no way that they'll ever find out exactly which postal service or postal service employee stole my stuff!? Anyway, I'll get pics up as soon as I get it on a scale.

Oh and @WhiteDragon... Stop playing yourself dude, you're supposed to be a Moderator, not a little PUNK trying to instigate shlt on an internet forum...dafuc is wrong with u man? You rubbed me the wrong way before.... yet I apologized for the way I reacted. Now you're just acting like a kid. Why don't you go moderate something little buddy? Leave the men alone...you think maybe you can handle that? Maybe?... Maybe you can go act like a big boy?.. and moderate something? Instead of what you're doing here, hmmm?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif

Okay...Soooo I feel like a real jack-***. This WHOLE TIME I thought the 53.53 was the shipping weight in lbs. I never even thought for a second to check the kilos!? smh.... That's also why I wasn't even replying to the questions pertaining to the weight,.. I just figured it was ridiculous because there was no way the brick weighed 50lbs!? But 11.425kg is a whole different story... The brick may very well weigh that much? Idk? I guess I have to go put it on a scale. But still this WHOLE TIME I've been calling BS on everything you've said just because I swore that either way, BRICK or AMP, neither one weighed 50+lbs! So like, this whole time I've not even given you the benefit of the doubt because of something I was wrong about from the very beginning. For THAT, Max, I apologize. I still need to take the brick and box and stuffing to the post office to get an official weight before I say that I totally believe you, but as of right at this moment, I do feel like an imbecile. And look, if it turns out that you did ship it, I'm probably going to end up having to file a report with the IC3 or the FBI in order to recoup my funds and get to the bottom of this. Because I'm sure if ANYONE can get the xrays, and whatever weight logs along the way the postal service may save, it would be them. What ***** is, I feel like even with the reach that they have, there's no way that they'll ever find out exactly which postal service or postal service employee stole my stuff!? Anyway, I'll get pics up as soon as I get it on a scale.
Well, make sure to take a video of it so i'm sure there is no stuff added in the box under some foam or wrap to adjust the weight, then I might believe you.

A scale is sold anywhere for like $15. Just fyi buddylee and if thats alot of money for you sinply buy it, weight it, record a quick video and then return the scale. Im sure theres a walmart or something on every corner where you live.

A scale is sold anywhere for like $15. Just fyi buddylee and if thats alot of money for you sinply buy it, weight it, record a quick video and then return the scale. Im sure theres a walmart or something on every corner where you live.
At first I wasn't going to reply to this ^^^ because you've already shown us on numerous occasions that you aren't very bright, but then I decided that, even really dumb ppl deserve a shot at some form of enlightenment. So here it is: Much like humans, All scales are NOT created equal. Postal scales are very similar to jeweler's scales, in that they are much more accurate than what might be used to weigh, a person. So I'm sure you would know better than I, but I very highly doubt that a Walmart, or wherever it is that someone such as yourself might shop, would carry a scale of that grade. In my experience scales with any level of detailed accuracy usually have to be purchased via a distributor/specialty store. Although these days I wouldn't be surprised if you could find something half decent at Staples? Hmmm? Yeaaa... NO, I think I'll just stop by the Post Office on my way to the shop. What kind of a person buys something, uses it, and then returns it? Do ppl REALLY do that kinda shlt? Man... lol... you really ARE a loser dude. smh... keep showing your *** though man, I'm enjoying this! This is amusing, I'm getting a kick outta this.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date