Beware of overclock

Well by the looks of the video u posted,u should have known it wasn't an amp when u were moving the box all around, u would have felt the paver block moving around in the box and u saw a label cut and found that odd, so instead of finding out from usps why the box appeared to be open possible during shipment, u put this guy on blast on the forums saying he was a scammer, most people don't believe u bc there are strict weight policies in usps and u still failed to show overclock the weight of the item that u had recieved
First of all, I knew what was SUPPOSED to be in the box. So regardless of wtf it felt like I was going to OPEN IT and SEE. Smh... And as for the cut label that I thought was suspect, I quickly realized after going back through all the pics he had sent me that those labels were on the box BEFORE he ever put anything in it... The box WAS USED! Those were old shipping labels. Funny thing about that, was that I was just beginning to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking MAYBE someone else opened it AFTER he sent it, BUT that's when I realized those labels were there and had been cut that way BEFORE he wrapped it up and put it in the mail. Now, as for the weight of the package, WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS?!!! We ALL know a fkn brick doesn't weigh 50lbs!!? Are you serious bro? Come on man.... REALLY? And if USPS has such strict weight policies how come so many ppl keep saying "I've gotten an empty box before"?! GTFOH! You guys don't seem to comprehend that I'm not the one under investigation here, nor do I feel as though I need to PROVE to you that I got a brick in a fkn box, in the mail\! The real trip here, to me, is that these "Negative Feedback" threads are here FOR YOU. I didn't post this **** for me... I posted it FOR YOU, and the rest of this community. These are here so that what happened to me, DOESN'T happen to YOU. And yet here we are 27+ pages later with a thread full of accusations, assumptions, and plain old BS trolling. It's sad, it really is...

Seller never showed the "xrays" and the buyer never showed the weight of the stone. 25 pages of uselessness.
For what it's worth though, I doubt the stone or amp either weighed that much.

The reaction video seemed pretty staged as well.

Until either side can present more solid evidence supporting their side, I can't find which party to reasonably put at fault.
This isn't a fkn who done it bro... It's a "Negative Feedback Thread". Like I said above^^^ I don't have to prove anything. I've proved enough here and it's beginning to get redundant, not to mention personal. With that being said, there's only ONE PERSON at fault here.... and that's ME. Because I made the mistake of A) not reading/following the Classified Rules. And B) Doing business with a complete noob, who had NO REFERENCES whatsoever, here or otherwise. And tbh on that tip alone I probably shouldn't have even posted this thread, but I felt like, since I took that leap of faith and landed on a BRICK, it was my responsibility to inform the community. Go figure?

Here is the email I received from Canada Post to confirm it.
I hide the number of the incident, because I don't want to risk buddylee having it and calling with my infos (name,cellphone,address) and to cancel it.

eTPwsU5.png

Since it's in french i translated it in google translate for you guys.

ULfSHCQ.png

The guy at Canada Post told me most of the time it is way faster then the expected resolution date.
So what's that?... I don't get it?.... What does this ^^^ PROVE? Stop posting in here until you have something substantial to show me. ie. GET THE FKN X-RAYS OR KICK ROCKS.

Anyone doubting that it could have been USPS need to open their eyes.. You think that the only time someone has the chance to snag a package is in a sorting facility? What about when it's being delivered? I've known multiple people who have worked for UPS and they have people snagging packages all the time from the DELIVERY trucks, well after they have left any sort of facility. I'm sure the same is happening at USPS. Pretty tempting when you're loading your truck in the morning and see "Car Amp" on a big *** box.. The delivery man could have easily switched the amp for a random paver he picked up from some house. Not saying that's what happened, but come on people ruling out USPS is ridiculous. Look at how many different people these packages go through..

Now, as for the weight of the package, WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS?!!! We ALL know a fkn brick doesn't weigh 50lbs!!? Are you serious bro? Come on man.... REALLY?
Wow your way dumber than i thought.

I have the weight printed on my canada post label and it is even on your box, this prooves that until some fking stuff flew away or was replaced, i never inserted this brick in that box. If weight with brick is the exact same weight then i would be guilty. If it is not then it could be shipping company but mostly it is you.

you also lied in thread by telling people i removed you from facebook but your the one who did.

Then i see your retarded gangster looking face on facebook, your fake video with bad acting skills, never sent me a sms or chat on facebook. you just came here @ first real quick to have the opportunity of starting the thread at first and to bs people about me.

Yeah, sure. Nobody will miss the paver missing from the front entrance walkway.
Your right. Someone might notice it missing but how many people in the world really care about something like that?

Just post the weight of the paver in the box & quit dodging the question. It's not very hard to do

Your right. Someone might notice it missing but how many people in the world really care about something like that?
Just seems to risky to do, I'm sure USPS has security cams everywhere.

Outside man outside!! Think use your brain!!
(some companies have paver blocks/stones on property. Not hard at all to walk outside snag one and wrap that sucker up in a box)
So you're going to walk outside, pick up a paver from the landscaping, then walk in past all your co-workers (carrying a paver), and swap it for an amp. Then walk out of work carrying an amp?

Yeah, sure. Nobody will miss the paver missing from the front entrance walkway.
This

You're not helping your case by being a jackass to everyone that posts here.
Also this

Just post the weight of the paver in the box & quit dodging the question. It's not very hard to do
There's a reason he's not doing that

So you're going to walk outside, pick up a paver from the landscaping, then walk in past all your co-workers (carrying a paver), and swap it for an amp. Then walk out of work carrying an amp?

This

Also this

There's a reason he's not doing that
Of course. Ever watched a tv show called Theives Inc.? Or might be theif not sure. You wouldn't beleive the stuff that people take and people are around them NOT paying attention. That's the key thing. If your constantly looking around to see who's watching, your up to something. But a lot of people just mind their own business and go about their day.

Of course. Ever watched a tv show called Theives Inc.? Or might be theif not sure. You wouldn't beleive the stuff that people take and people are around them NOT paying attention. That's the key thing. If your constantly looking around to see who's watching, your up to something. But a lot of people just mind their own business and go about their day.
I don't watch TV. No cable or dish

Btw... Where I come from, and the way I was brought up, men don't lie to other men. That's reserved for women. Any man who would break his integrity for the sake of another man, whether it be to impress him or defraud him, etc... is NOT a man. And normally I wouldn't even address accusations of being a fraud, but, being as this is the internet, and the playing field is filled with ppl whom are cut from a much different cloth than my own, I feel the need to prove my point... if only for GP. Plus what's a few mins of my time to show a couple of losers how they could be living if they'd just get out of their parent's basements? Meh... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
the way you posted here is the absolute proof that you sir ARE the true scammer.dont believe i would be laughing if i truly received a paver block which is now very obvious you didnt.you got the amp and tried to steal the money.you sir su ck with authority !

. It's entirely possible that both of these guys are telling the truth. People who work for the post office steal packages every day.

About a year ago I bought a benchmade pocket knife with a OD green handle ( which is kinda rare, over 90% of benchmades have black handles ) and a benchmade hat off eBay. A few days later the mailman knocks on my door and says he has a package, but that the box is empty. We go through the whole "refused package" thing and about a week later I get a replacement from the eBay seller.

Fast forward about a month, I see the mailman one Saturday at a local gas station. He's wearing a benchmade hat and has a OD green benchmade knife on his belt. lol.

Still looking for pajarette I know it's down the street in compton but where exactly????? Hahaha man this tread is done deal guys it's just been a place to catch some laughs there is nothing serious in here its these guy's drama not ours I say F'UCK IT LET IT BE!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date