Beware of overclock

Guess he seen we are friends on here. So he text you ???
No texts as of yet...

Is he a pedophile?

So the french model comment was professional, im not having a conversation with High Schooler ... you two enjoy each others company
I'm not on here defending someone. I get the "High schooler" crap all the time. You're a dirty old man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So you discriminate against age ??? That's not nice at all.
It's ok, his Jimmies are officially ruffled.

No texts as of yet...
Is he a pedophile?

I'm not on here defending someone. I get the "High schooler" crap all the time. You're a dirty old man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's ok, his Jimmies are officially ruffled.
Yeah. He mad & texting my friends now lol. It's ok though

Odinshammer.... I apologize. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif didn't know you were good peoples

latest

We still don't know? This thread is becoming a plague, whoever tried to **** the other over needs to man up and make it right. They're going to figure this out eventually.

odinshammer has a pretty solid rep on CACO, and USPS is my most hated shipping company so I blame them.
Doesn't matter to me. Less than 20 posts here and acting like a fool does not give him credibility for Buddy. Just saying

havnt read a thread in a while here, glad i picked this one, if someone sent me a paver my response wouldn't be wow , im staying unbiased but this is good!

well THAT was a good 30min read lol.

i dont want to point fingers but i think its fishy there is so little box damage with a CONCRETE BLOCK coming from freakin CANADA. my stuff coming from down the street has more damage than that. and taht little foam or whatever and brown paper will NOT keep a concrete block steady like that through customs and all that crap. Maybe the shipping company jacked it which is waht im hoping. the video and all that does seem a little too planned out. but USPS has jacked my stuff before. we saw the box was fishy and looked like it had been open prior to getting to my house so she went straight to the post office and opened it infront of them and sure enough my SHCA 1/0 ofc 50ft spool was missing. OP shouldnt of opened it at home if he saw the box had been pre opened before getting to him. He shouldve done it at the carriers location with an employee watching.

The biggest elephant in the room and what EVERYONE/I want to know is how in the hell did you not realize that it wasn't an amp in the box as you were shifting it around?

A cement block makes a totally different sound than an 60lb amp would moving around in a cardboard box.

The biggest elephant in the room and what EVERYONE/I want to know is how in the hell did you not realize that it wasn't an amp in the box as you were shifting it around?
A cement block makes a totally different sound than an 60lb amp would moving around in a cardboard box.
Exactly, and by the video it was just sitting in there not even packed tight so it would have been flopping around every time the box was rotated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date