Beware of overclock

Lol the tables have turned. Overclock if you are the one being scammed here I hope it all works out for you, but this is a prime example why it's so hard to try and deal with new people on here

yeah buddy lee has been pretty quiet now, even though it has been over 8hrs, if this was a concern for him, i would have been keeping on eye on this and not take over 8hrs to respond

**** I thought the guy was just stupid and left those pics on his photobucket not thinking someone would notice.

Hopefully Overclock gets his last $200 plus shipping.

I doubt it though. Buddy has less than 50 posts.... That's not a lot.

He also has no feedback.

No better reputation than overclock.

Really won't deal with noobz anymore.

Shammy and buddy should meet up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/spank.gif.0d78e34d42ea8780359e903aeb6697d6.gif

Buddy lee can get kicked right in his general. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
The south will rise again! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/highhorse.gif.6bbb570c3f53dc0dcce8a2b8ad05cf11.gif

idk.i work in shipping and from the looks of that box with the brick in it.the box looks like it was beat up from shipping the brick.waiting to see if op uploads a unboxing vid.if not,well.we'll see.

idk.i work in shipping and from the looks of that box with the brick in it.the box looks like it was beat up from shipping the brick.waiting to see if op uploads a unboxing vid.if not,well.we'll see.
No if that cement paver was in the box it would most likely be broken in peices and the box would be way more beat up.

Doggy these guys argue and gossip more the females seems like over clock is being legit because he's been the only one protecting his self other guy pulled a houdini and disappeared so I don't know but **** this is drama with the scammers on the SERIO

So what's the problem? The crescendo 3k is in the box. It's right in your photo bucket?
The very next pic is a bunch of brown paper you cant see in the box ... these are pics from the. Shipper before he shipped ... lets have the weight of the paver vs the shipping label please

ow... this &%$#ing kid is something SPECIAL!!! I think I did a pretty good job of describing everything transpired I have all of our correspondence saved all of the pics, convos, and the video if you say you sent, I say YOU'RE FULL OF ****!!! And the fact that you put a pic of my child on here just adds insult to injury you &%#$ing scumbag!!!? Of course I made a paypal claim (to all who are wondering)? I got RIPPED OFF!!! AND MAX, I will be pursuing legal action also, you can count on that.

Here's the video of what I came home to yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1NUW9S-TU

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies