beware: benzmansl65amg a scum bag buyer

snoopysnooper
10+ year member

german engineering= fail
i sold him a set of quatz mobile speakers for 160 shipped (cut him a deal) i had 10 pics in my thread and said bnib, he paid and i just got a message saying :item not as described, filed a pp claim" thats it, no explination, nothing, my pics and discription was gthere and if my money gets taken out im gonna kill him cause i just had to pay insure w.it!

SCUM BAG!

Notice only one closeup of one of the woofers. There were dents in the dustcap of one of the woofers he didnt say that in his description at all. He is also missing installation hardware... He said brand new. 160 is a good deal for new not missing equipment and dents in the dustcap of one of the woofers.

Quote on your thread: QUART MOBIL MB QUART 215.03 CX COMPNENTS BNIB! made in germany, manuals in german.. pretty sweet, made in about 1995 and bnib sp obviously mint.. i wish i could use these to hear what the sound like . they are single 4 100 rms. come with everything you would get new. grills, flushmount sets, hardware, everything. even the manual. Dents in dustcap = not mint missing things is not everything you would get new...

Still you paid $160 for a set. It was missing what? and only had a dent in the dustcap(possibly from when u picked the box up might not even be shipping companies fault). Id say your not doing to bad.

it wasnt midssing hardware, there were 2 un=used quarts mobile paper bags with stuff in it, no dents in the cap, my dad bought these new never used em in 95 gave em to me for my 16th birthday and theyve been sittin, he also said box was beat up, yes but it was beat in the pic.. there was NO dent in the cap when i sent it and i packed very well so idk

i am a VERY reputable seller, and paypal denied his claim but since im a stand up guy if he sends me pics of that cap, i MAY be able to work w. him, as for the hardware and box..... seriously??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

snoopysnooper

10+ year member
german engineering= fail
snoopysnooper
Saratoga Springs, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies