BushJ311 is a scammer.

im.the.new.hero
10+ year member

Hey, I've been fighting with this guy for about a week and a half+ now trying to get this sub i bought off of him. Link. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/wanted-buy-trade-car-audio/484867-wtb-alpine-type-r-12-sub-4-ohm.html . We talked about the transaction and he seemed like a pretty legit guy. I sent him money through paypal on Aug 4. and since then i've only been able to get one message out of him on the 7th telling me he dropped it off and it was on the way. So i messaged him a couple times to try and get a tracking number and he blew me off. I even messaged him earlier today telling him i was going to post this. by monday im going to open an item dispute through paypal.

Any other advice?

FIXED. Ignore ^^. Put wrong address on and was having family issues threw me some wire to make up for it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck with the claim. i was recently screwed. cyoung88 sent me a treo ssx with bad coils

paypal said they cannot do anything because it was not through ebay

good luck none the less

fixed it. he was having family issues. subs on the way now. close this please

and @mrbonham I had pretty legit evidence for me to get the money back seeing as how i never recieved it and sorry for your loss

Hold on man. If it aint at your doorstep, it aint over. I got scammed, and went through the same thing you are going through. Guys said he had family issues, and that he was sending it. I had a tracking number, too. Never got it, no response. Wait until you have the item until you call it good.

Yea its dealt with. I never had any bad transactions. I have been very busy with things and explained the situation to him. Package sent. package delivered today. I even offered to send him a few bucks back or throw in some extra things i had laying around. everything is fixed and he received what he paid for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

im.the.new.hero

10+ year member
im.the.new.hero
Eye of wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views