better than phoenix gold rsd for $150?

i dont know just dont seem as great as everyone made them out to be.... they sound **** good and have awesome clarity but it seems like they love a TON of power...would deadening and sealing my doors make a big difference?? maybe me hearing my dumped flowmaster rumble under my music is throwing them off lol

Check the classifieds for some used Rainbow SLC 265 Kicks, or if you want to buy new, the MB Quart PCE-216 aren't bad either. I think you can pick them up on eBay for your price range.

Or you can roll your own, pick up seperate woofers and tweeters, and go active, if you have a 4-channel amp and a HU or crossover that will do the filtering.

Check the classifieds for some used Rainbow SLC 265 Kicks, or if you want to buy new, the MB Quart PCE-216 aren't bad either. I think you can pick them up on eBay for your price range.
Or you can roll your own, pick up seperate woofers and tweeters, and go active, if you have a 4-channel amp and a HU or crossover that will do the filtering.
Heard both, and i dont think either set you recommended as an upgrade.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif Work with what you got first. His doors havent even been touched.

can someone point me in the right direction on how to seal and deaden doors?? i have an idea but i want to make sure and do it right.

Damping the doors is a good idea, going to a quite Cadillac style muffler is an even better one.

For better speakers, try Cerwin Vega V-Max-65 - they will liven things up.

yea im keeping the muffler sorry man....but i will be making it a rear exit in the stock location should eliminate 90% of cab noise....but im looking into deading and sealing....one question though: what if i have to service my window or window regualtor?? is it hard to remove the deadener?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.