Best way to remove OIL

i think engine degreaser would work
Like that engine brite stuff? It *****, I tried it on a motorcycle engine once and it ******. I was thinking Dawn Soap+stiff brush+hot water+elbow grease, that worked before.... There really has to be a better way.

I had a steam clean done once, but it wasnt on my car, and wow it was hot.... But i'm with the rest on the degreaser, might take a little more time but what else do any of us have to do....

Yah, I spent about 800 bucks on the last oil leak- this time I'm gonna know EXACTY where it is before I blow that kina money so I know waht is being done.. I think I got shafted.

$800 on an oil leak? you didnt get shafted my friend, you got bent over a barbed wire fence and ass raped without being offered a reacharound.

You can also use brake-clean it's at auto parts stores and comes in an aresol (sp?) can- there isn't anything better for hosing oil off an engine. $800 for an oil leak? welcome to the joy of owning a Porsche!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.