best way to port

if your porting an existing sealed box, round ports are going to be the way to go (precision ports from parts express are preffered). post what you want to tune to, and how many ports you will use (and their diamters), and someone can tell you how long to make them.

Wood slot, transmission line.
T-line's are very difficult to build and tune, with no real accurate formulas to predict how they'll react in the real world...are you sure you meant transmission line, or simply a labyrinth slot port system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well not to thread jack or anything but can anyone help me design a adjustable port, ported box using multiple round ports....sorry again about the thread jack. if anyone could pm me or whatever id really appreciate it. bye.

^^^ just killed this thread :p

imo aero ports would provide better sq cuz with slots the air is bouncing off all the walls of the box and stuff.

about a 3.92 cu.ft. box with one kicker 15l7 wanted to tune to about 33 to 38 anywhere in that region would be good, i was also wondering about what to do from my trunk to the cab of my car i have a 20 gallon gastank between the seat and my trunk and only 3 1 to 2 inch holes in the back deck??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.