Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bose

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Peavey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinity

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Corsica Okay JBL is but Peavey??? SHow me ANYTHING they mader to be sued in a car.

J
My bad on that I am really new to this I PEAVEY just makes pro audio but I am using them for my car my bad.

JBL = Studio, Concert, Hall, Auditorium some of the best Around

Infinity = Home Audio, factory car some of the best around

Peavley = guitar amps, concert and studio monitors can't compare to JBL

Bose = Overpriced home setups and top of the line OEM overpriced also some nice home setups just cost too much for what you get.

Most of JBL and Infinty products are the same especially in the lower lines ie refrence gto. And everyone knows Harmon can make some great speakers check out the killer Mark Levinson system in the big Lexus it will blow out any bose system ever made.

Out of the brands you listed, Infinity comes out on top.

I personally like Focal, MTX, CDT, Crystal, and Image Dynamics.

- Steve

Originally posted by Corsica MTX??? and how is McIntosh??

J
Dam rights MTX...I love their Thunder 8000 6.5" series //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

WOW, NOW I KNOW EVERYONE IS CRAZY...

First it was this jbl 1200.1 amp...... okay i agree its a good thing... cheap too

but now jbl tweets, .......... wow, WHAT ARE YOU ALL SMOKING?

jbl can't compete w/real name brand stuff for high's..... sorry but i just can't let everyone sit there and talk so highly of jbl...

better brands for high's

JL

BOSTON

DIAMOND AUDIO

INFINITI

MB QUART

but whatever, i guess i'm just a crazy one or something, but i nor any of my friends will have jbl high's.......

i wouldn't either but naming infinity as a good high's speaker is ignorance no offense. the tweets on the infinity perfect series comps is not even good IMO. my top 5 brand of tweets are in no particular order:

1) Rainbow

2) Canton

3) Focal

4) Boston

5) MB Quart

although those are my fav. the mb's are extremly bright in some applications i have heard.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...