Best subwoofer for under $150

Ranger0923

Hi im new to this forum, i have a ford ranger extended cab i use to have a 12 diamond sub, witch i sold. Im now into it again. I wanted to know what the best subwoofer for under $150. but i can go more if its worth it. Im still new to the car audio game so take it easy. space isnt a issue sence i got a extended cab. i know alot of people with MTX terminators 12" the package were it comes with 2 subs and a box ready to go for $150. but my question is there any subs for that price will out peform those mtxs or are they the best for the price. I can make a box im good with wood working, please let me know.

tantric ld 12 500 watts rms and can do more with clean power. would be my choice and if not that than i would go with soundqubed has the hds2 which is a 12 inch woofer i think 600w rms for like 85 dollars shipped

Can you send me a link?
for what the tantrics american bass or soundqubed? and i would go tantric personally. but thats up to you. as far as between sound qubed hds12 or whatever it is n the tantric i would take the ld from tantric all day. the american bass is more exspensive and you dont have an amp to power it but you can always upgrade that

Tantric ld 12 is 170 shipped each hell at $195 each the xfl will smash everything where you live get a 1500 watt rms amp for it. And make all your buddies jealous when you slam on them with one 12

Well i heard that sundown audio sa-12 are the best for that price range. I realy dont want to go that high but if you guys think its worth that then maybe. You guys think that just 1 of these subs will out peform the Mtx terminator 12" package?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.