Best subwoofer/amp combo for this

Participant count
  • Participant list

Face of Fear
10+ year member

The Beard
Iowa
Street A Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifier may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier to the woofer(s). (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)

◦One 12-inch woofer

◦OR a maximum of two 10-inch woofers

◦OR a maximum of three 8-inch woofers

Me and a few friends are going to start entering in larger shows next year other than just local db drags. ^^^ is the class we would like to enter. What I have is listed below and we were considering maybe using that or the 12 inch death penalty I have in my garage. Anyone have any recomendations or ideas? I am just curious right now. We have all winter to get our stuff figured out, bought, and installed. I for sure plan on selling my amp as soon as I find someone that wants it and upgrading for sure. I don't know what amp I want yet though.

Like i said I have all winter to plan, purchase, and build this system. I am just looking for some ideas right now. Getting some opinions before I jump in. My opinion could be completely against one company that might work very well for this type of setting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.