Best Subs for a person like me?

I used to own 2 Kicker 12" L7's and put around 800 watts to them each and it was rediculous, everyone knew whos car was driving through t he parking lot when i left. then i got into sound quality and now have a Stereo Integrity Mag 12" off of like 400 watts and it has awesome output but actually sounds amazing while doing it. I just bought another one and I'll be puttin around 1000 to each when i'm done and i expect it to be exceptionally loud but sound great. you cannot go wrong with this subwoofer. i wasnt expecting this output at such a small amount of power when they are reccomended for 900 watts. i can't begin to imagine what it will be like when im done.

what is the vehicle, the amps, what kind of electricity, how much do you want to spend, what music do you listen to?

do you want it balls-to-the-wall-cant-sit-in-it-when-its-playing bass or have good sound quality but still be able to get pretty loud

my vote goes to 2 18" MTs since i dont have any info //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.