Best Subs for a person like me?

bryanfav123
10+ year member

Im just an everyday kid in high school that goes to a yuppie town wit kids driving Evos 06 stangs hummers mercades bmw n lexus well not many people have systems and I want one thats out of control. Ive heard the 12" w7 but was wondering if theres a better sub for that price range cuz i wanna blow my town away. Thanks

Bryan

Good list, all those subs should be louder than everyone else at your school. I'm assuming that no one at your school knows a lot about audio. So if you really want to pwn everyone, I would put those drivers in a nice ported enclosure and say that your speakers are custom made.

One of my friends in high school had two tempests, when everyone would ask what type of subs they are he would respond by saying that the speakers are custom made, really dropped everone's jaw.

excellent company.

products are hard to get a hold of for a decent price though
I'm waiting to hear back from my offer for the uberwoofer...I hope it works out.

Bryan, definitely an older xxx, new type r's (always good to show a known sub perform so well), SI mag, mtx9500, crystal cmp8s (3 should do it). I'm Bryan too haha

i was quoted 490 for a TC9 15 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
****. Well, this is used, but good enough for me. I'm looking for a low bass monster that will flex my windshiled a good inch or so hehe. Ube should fit the bill

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.