• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 833
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I'm looking for a new deck. My Sony CDXm620 doesn't cut it anymore. It looks okay, but it skips for no reason with new CD's, the sound isn't great. I need a new deck, where SQ is primary, and cool looks is secondary. It has to have sub control, and preferably 3 sets of preouts. List any and all you think would fit the bill. Thanks a lot for the help guys.

Clarion DXZ715 meets all your needs and then some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif . Here is a link to check it out http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/CLADXZ715

I have one in my truck and it is great .It has great SQ and has adjustments for everything . Has seperate fader for the subs , 4 sets of rca's .

This is one of the HU's I'm considering. A friend of mine had this deck and did not particularly like it, however. I'm still waiting for more people's opinions on the matter, however. Thanks for yours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.