Best SPL amp

Whichever is most efficent with the most power. FYI, none of thoes will do too well in the lanes, even in the street classes.
Then what do you recommend

Any reason why you feel these options aren't good options?

go with the memphis 1000d i luved mine and they are small and put out alot of nice clean power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Yea, that seems cool, guess I should've added a price range...

I'm looking to buy an amp, and my budget max is about $600

So, with that being said...

more opinions, please!!!

Not looking to compete, just trying to help a friend choose a system

...just for pleasure

His budget is $2000-$2400,

he wants to get 2 subs, an amp & head unit

Wants it designed for Rap

"B"

Not looking to compete, just trying to help a friend choose a system
...just for pleasure

His budget is $2000-$2400,

he wants to get 2 subs, an amp & head unit

Wants it designed for Rap

"B"
I'd start with how much room your friend has where the subs will go. Buy (a) sub(s) that can fit in a proper box in that space(10 ,12 or 15 & 1 or 2, based on space requirements). Get a box made for those sub(s) in that space. THEN get an amp that matches well with the sub(s) requirements.

I guess the HU will power the other speakers for a while? There are A LOT of options, too many really. Find out what your friend wants in a HU and shop around.

Think we've decided on a HU...Clarion ($400)...don't know the model #, but I'll find out

Sorta brings me to my original post.

Around here we found Rockford, Memphis, & Diamond, these seemed to be the brand names that we could find in his price range...

Not opposed to other options, just what we found around here...

leary about ordering online, b/c of previous bad experiences

"B"

wow. even on the low end of that budget($2k-$400), you'll have quite a few choices for quality gear. Find out what kind of room he has for a box to determine which and how many subs though.

2, 12's

That's about all the room he'll have...which I imagine, will devour his trunk!

Are goal is 1500 watts.

Budget = $1700

--2 subs and a mono block amp

"B"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.