Best speakers for Alpine 9815

What type of vehicle are they going to go in? (what size speakers will your stock locations accept and/or are you willing to modify those locations to accept other than OEM-sized drivers?)

What type of vehicle are they going to go in? (what size speakers will your stock locations accept and/or are you willing to modify those locations to accept other than OEM-sized drivers?)
oh ya...i have a 97 explorer

If you are only going to use the built in powr of the amp, just get a basic set of coaxials. If you are really looking for good sound, and that HU is a good foundation for a good sounding system, set a budget for a set of front speakers, find a pair that you like the sound of within your budget. Set a budget for an amp and find one that will give the speakers around 100w per channel within your budget.

maybe max 60 watts....HU puts out around 15-20 rms. Too many just search for ones with 60 RMS x 2 @ 4ohm and i can tell u if its a good amp or bad amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.