Best shuffle alogorithm?

there are a lot of us that have forgotten more about car audio, than you will know...
Which was why I asked the question in the first place. Thanks for your answer.

...and you trying to be a smart*** isnt going to get you anything other than the same twice as bad in return.
I am not trying to be a smart***. I'm not trying to start a flame war. But I won't take any c**p, either.

I asked a question in good faith on a board which I assumed had experts willing to share their knowledge -- not their attitude. I didn't expect smart a**ed answers in return. You didn't have to respond to my post at all if you thought it was stupid. Or you could have just said, "Sorry, it's not something most of us worry/think about." You're the one that answered with the attitude. I merely return what I get.

He's not gonna take any crap, see?

Lulz, CHEMMINS. Did you confuse "panties in a bunch" and "ruffle your feathers"?

OP, the first answer you got will resemble many of the answers you will get here. We like to laugh. He was joking by being serious. Cracking wise? Dry humor? He knew that wasn't the answer you were looking for but it was still true. That's the part where you laugh and move on. Perhaps give it back to him. See what happened when you went the other route?

^^^^ agreed,

and to the west coast Jr. your question is pointless to say the least. if it really bugs you that much that it doesnt shuffle right, and you dont want to listen to the songs in the same order, then you have a couple options, 1 play them off of an ipod/zune/random mp3 player/cell phone with a sdhc card, go somewhere where there are headunits on display, take a couple hours and play with them to see if you like how they shuffle, or burn 20 cds with the same songs but in different orders.

there now you have your answer, do us all a favor and go drink some anti-freeze

He's not gonna take any crap, see?
Lulz, CHEMMINS. Did you confuse "panties in a bunch" and "ruffle your feathers"?

OP, the first answer you got will resemble many of the answers you will get here. We like to laugh. He was joking by being serious. Cracking wise? Dry humor? He knew that wasn't the answer you were looking for but it was still true. That's the part where you laugh and move on. Perhaps give it back to him. See what happened when you went the other route?
Thank you......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.