best selling woofer?

M@nJo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
bay area
im just curious...whats the best selling or most sold subwoofer to date?

everyone talks about alpine type-r and non-mainstream brands, and couple dream about JL setups. are their car audio magazines that put out facts/statements like this?

i personally do not like mainstream woofers as much anymore. i try and seperate myself from the group and get something different.
i think thats the majorety of us. i wouldnt stay away from mainstream if it meant sacrificing quality, but i like showing people what else is out there. taking what to them is a 'no name' and destroying their expensive CC 'system'

i think thats the majorety of us. i wouldnt stay away from mainstream if it meant sacrificing quality, but i like showing people what else is out there. taking what to them is a 'no name' and destroying their expensive CC 'system'

yep i totally agree. and it kinda lessens your chance of getting your system stolen. Because if they hear that you got a JL, they will of course want to steal it. But if you got something different, they don't really think about stealing it.

Around here you see a ton of Kicker Comps (not necessarily the CVRs but a ton of Comps) and then the prerequisite Audiobahn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif that has invaded, well, EVERYWHERE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.