Best Rated Installer / Fabricator

Participant count
  • Participant list

txstatestone

This is my first post, so I apologize if it is in the wrong sections of this forum, if so someone please point me in the right direction. I have piece milled together what I consider a quality system over time purchasing all the components which I will mention later as this is the only way I am able to achieve what I am seeking on my budget. My question is now that I have obtained my components who is the best installer / fabricator in the Houston TX area. I know the term best can open a worm hole of answers, but if money were not the object who would be the recommended fabricator / installer? I am looking for very high quality, and a custom look.

My goals are to have very high sound quality with the mids and highs, and also have very loud accurate bass that is controllable. The system will be installed into a 2015 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab.

System Components:

Hybrid Audio Technologies Clarus 6.5" component for the front

Hybrid Audio Technologies Clarus C1 Tweeters in the A Pillars

Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine 6.5" run as coaxial for the rear

Hybrid Audio Technologies Unity 3" Mid bass in the dash ( Still Debating as product is brand new )

(qty.2) Digital Designs SL710" D4 Subwoofers for under the rear seat

Memphis Audio MClass 1x1100

Memphis Audio MClass 4x75

Audiocontrol LC61 (I am keeping the factory radio)

Now please do not knock my amplifiers, I have always had much success and valued the Memphis brand.

Please Advise, and Thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.