Reg Cab help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bj5593

New here so bear with me current setup is a audiopipe acpl 1800.1d on 2 orion xtr 15 2015 models 0 ga knuconcepz in a 94 dodge ram 2500 reg cab with the 5.9 diesel with dual 220amp alts 2 1400 ca interstate fleet and farm the box is where the center seat would be just removed it and it is a prefab box ported. I was looking to get it louder i dont have the space to build a custom box larger than the prefab anybody got any ideas on what my new setup could be ? Id like to get in the 150 db range mids and highs are taken care of jl 600/6 on 6 6x9s

Box in truck now is 24inchs wide 46inches long 21 inches high the only thing that can be changed of those is the height but only add a few inches

My suggestion would be talk to a local audio dealer that actually competes with the subs that he is selling . My local Incrimanator Audio dealer(Bills Wholesale in Clarksville Tn ) has the trophies to back up what he is selling . The last time I was in there I ran into a customer that was pulling over 150 in a reg cab 1500 Dodge . I personally think your looking at spending 2000 to 4000 to reach that level on new equipment . I have also seen some sweet deals in caraudio classifieds too .... so good luck on your build .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.