best of these bunk amps???

when i had my pyramid i liked it for the money.... and alot of people said it slammed.

it was an 800W 4 channel. but it probably only did about half that.

i had it powering a 12 inch audiobahn aw1200X for about 2 years and the amp still works. i replaced it with an autotek amp

Audiovox makes nice mobile video stuff.

Audiobahn can be solid in the right application.

There are some solid fusion products as well.

The Lanzar Class D, and the OptiDrive series are nice as well.

I can't imagine an 800w rms OPTI for $130. That sounds more like a Vibe or Heritage price.

The 200x4 Opti is about $250 + shipping on ebay. $130 would be GREAT USED price.

However, Vibe and Heritage are both pretty good amps for the money, especially when compared to Pyramid and Legacy. If you could get the Vibe 431, Heritage 434, or Viberant 438 for about $130 you'd have a pretty good ~100x4 amp.

Profile makes good, low cost stuff too.

Profile and Lanzar are really the only two worth anything on that list. Fusion's higher lines I've heard are supposed to be decent, but I dunno....never used them.

Profile and Lanzar are really the only two worth anything on that list. Fusion's higher lines I've heard are supposed to be decent, but I dunno....never used them.
i was going to say the same thing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well, now just arrived my 1500d hifonics amplifier and to ensure stability etc I put the 1500dx on 1ohm load ((the new PA Mofo 12 I purchased)) in 2.4^ enclosure like specs called for etc.. I turned it up half way and DAAAAMN is all I can say. I had the amp in a friends car + dragged the enclosure over and it hit solid , I didnt want to go more off his 8 guage power chord lol... But point being was that day I installed the amplifier and we tested 2 subs out while we were waiting on my enclosures glass to dry and those being Boss audio , and a Pyrmid Imperial . I explained to my bro , this might smoke them subs , this class D doesnt fk around. But his confidence in equipment + **** talkn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and we wired that 1000Watt boss sub, Hifonics 500Wrms @ 4ohms blew the dustcap off the sub, and short to follow the magic spark finished it off. It burped the **** out of that boss lol. So a little discouraged but still cocky , we wired the same load to a single pyramid imperial. It didnt burp it , I could hear the mechanics of the sub handling it well off, but close to danger if any more givin. So, for personal experiance. You can get cheap pyramid stuff, but Ide stay away from the hyper pro's etc.. if u want to sell ((low low end equipment with a little customer satisfaction in reliability. Ide suggest the imperial line for the price Ive seen them go for. 2 for about 100$. They dont look too too shabby mounted in reverse either. Economically speaking, 80% of your clientele will jolt on 1000 watt *ANYTHING* when they get it new/ in the box / looks big or bulky and get it from YOU for 100-115$ Not a huge mark up although in San Antonio my adds in the news paper for my audio are looking simply for one thing CHEAP and BOOM . the other 10% will be those who know enough about sound and which affordable equipment they want and those are your normal joe not wanting low end, but wanting a deal and thinks he knows enough or as much as you which makes for great up-selling or tangable marketing criteria.

The last 10% will be the fkrs who know as much as you do or more ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif They are hard to sell on, know their **** so you dont got to explain much, and their strength in bargain is simple "" I can get that on ebay for this much "" . I found the best answer for those types //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . I told a few of these enthusiest: " I understand that, and if it wasnt due to the fact I send a few of these units back to my dealer I have heard the horrors of ebayers buying for nice sellers who unfortunately go through problems of replacement" . "So , my markup is to guarentee that it works, and the fact that you get it today and not two weeks of shipping from now is my markup in price due to merchandisers convienence.

Youll find many of those situations. I dont sell a ton of stuff, but if it wasnt worth how much I make from it ide not sell cheap crap in a newspaper add w/my business name BROKE MANS AUDIO seems to get me 23-40 calls on a good day , and ill sell 4-12 units. I hookit up before purchase , make them sign a form , enter the info in my excell spreadsheet , wala ! Im considering higher end equipment, so for the time being I really like PA stuff, ill use it as my so call **higher end stuff** for the inquirys I do get.

Stay on top of all customer emails too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Ive missed good sales in there. Btw , if your looking to get off to a fast start, I have a stock of 6 amps by lanzar. 4 being vibe 211 2ch/1chan amps. Only rated 800max , 400rms , benched at 273Wrms. Ill sell those 52$ a unit or all 4 210$ shipped. the other two are vibe 268 . I sold the first one I had quik. Then bought more. BIG amp, Powerfull, 8 months now at 2ohm load , and my customer still brags about it never cutting off. Good amps, over rated do a little under half advertised. Opti's etc are their higher end stuff, but wont sell to fast. Paper add w/ 4 subs two amps each amp 2000watts new in box w/warranty. Not leaving a price gets u the calls, and someone out there who feels like he's only got 250$ , but he will call anyways thinking he cant afford what ur advertising is , going to buy those two subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and walk home with only that 1000w amp ... with a smile.

My Lanzar 1200d did Fing CIRCLES around an audiobahn A1300HCT (

IMO lanzar vibe and optidrive amps are some of the most solid for the $$$, especially if u getem real cheap. thats just me....... ( a lanzar vibe 1200d for $150 is a STEAL)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.