Best Mounting tape to use

So i have everything installed, but i do not want to drill into my dash the sub controller knob. i tried using Gorilla mounting tape, but with all the heat we have been getting. it keeps letting go. any suggestions on the best mounting tape to use?
If it is letting go then there may be some residue on the dash and or knob. Use a good degreaser like ZEP, or Purple Power or 409 to scrub the areas where you want to put the tape. Test the degreaser on a hidden area of the dash first. I use Gorilla mounting tape and it has not let go in the car yet.

All that double sticky sided tape is a waste.I use this here or the Titanium version. Can be bought at H.Depot/Lowes and other places, sometimes even Walmart. This Brand works best. Use the Fuzzy side on dash portion and the Grabbed side on whatever you are attaching. You could go off roading in a Creekbed and it will hold. I use for tweeter mounting also if I dont want to drill holes and set on the dash. Great Stuff !!

They even make some Velcro that will hold up to 75lbs. Stuff is awesome to hold Xovers for Mids and Highs down or even an amplifier under the seats

They even make some Velcro that will hold up to 75lbs. Stuff is awesome to hold Xovers for Mids and Highs down or even an amplifier under the seats
That’s what I use. I use the hook side on the bottom of amps so they stick down to carpet and won’t slide. Velcroe holds a surprisingly amount of weight up. My crossovers stayed on my doors for 2 years with just Velcro in my work truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...